Noran Clinic Welcomes Pediatric Neurology Patients from Children’s Minnesota Hospital – Saint Paul
Noran Neurological Clinic is excited to welcome patients who previously saw a Noran pediatric neurologist at Children’s Minnesota Hospital in Saint Paul!
Due to transitions happening at Children’s, their hospital will no longer be seeing patients for outpatient neurology care, but you will be able to continue to see your same provider directly through Noran Neurological Clinic at one of our convenient Twin Cities locations.
You should be receiving a letter in the mail with more information on this transition, but if you have questions, Noran is here to help!
Here are a few basic FAQs to help you navigate your child’s neurological care with Noran:
- My child had an appointment scheduled to see a pediatric neurologist at Children’s Minnesota Hospital - Saint Paul after April 1, 2021, but they said I need to schedule directly with Noran.
We will help schedule an appointment for your child at Noran Neurological Clinic as soon as possible! Please call our scheduling line at 612.879.1500 and let them know your child had a previously scheduled appointment at Children’s.
- My child is due for a follow up appointment for neurological care. What are my next steps?
If your child is due for a follow up appointment or other related services, please expect a follow up letter from Noran Neurological Clinic soon. You may also call our main clinical phone line with additional questions at 612.879.1000.
- Will my child be able to see my same pediatric neurologist that we saw at Children’s Minnesota Hospital in St. Paul?
Yes! Your child will be able to continue to see your same provider directly through Noran Neurological Clinic at one of our convenient Twin Cities locations. Please call our scheduling line at 612.879.1500, and we can help schedule an appointment with your pediatric neurologist. Have more questions about our providers or pediatric neurological care? Learn more here.
- I received a letter from Noran Neurological Clinic about the transition from Children’s Minnesota Hospital - St. Paul, but my child has no outstanding appointment and does not need follow up neurology care. Do I need to do anything?
No. If you have no outstanding appointments or follow up needs for neurology care, no action from you is needed at this time. If that changes, please reach out to our clinic directly, and we will work with you to schedule an appointment for follow up care.
- How do I sign my child up for Noran’s Patient Portal?
After an appointment at one of our Noran Clinic locations with your pediatric neurologist, you will also have access to our patient portal at noranclinicpatientportal.com. This patient portal is a convenient online tool to help patients create and request future appointments, view lab results, request prescription refills, pay outstanding bills, and more.
Head to our patient portal help guide for more information or give us a call at 612-879-1500 for additional assistance.
- Where can I learn more about Noran’s pediatric neurologists and care?
Noran’s pediatric neurologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders in children. Our world-class care for pediatric patients and their families is provided under a family-centered philosophy by a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals that includes physicians who are board-certified in neurology and pediatrics, advanced practice providers (APPs), neuropsychologists and support staff.
You can learn more about Noran’s pediatric care and pediatric neurologists here.
Noran Neurological Clinic is excited to welcome your child as a patient at our clinic!