For Noran Neurology Patients:
- Mask Policy: Masks are now optional for all patients, visitors, providers, and team members.
- Screening: Upon arrival to the clinic, and during scheduling if the appointment will be within 10 days, you will be asked if you have been tested for COVID-19 in the past 10 days. If the results are pending or positive, for the health and safety of other patients and our staff members, your appointment will be scehduled out a minimum of 10 days.
- Visitor Policy: There are currently no visitor restrictions for patients, outside of certain procedure visits which may limit visitors due to safety and space limitations.
For any questions about your appointment, please call 612.879.1500.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
How can I help protect myself and others?
There are simple everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact (at least 3 feet away) with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home and contact your primary care provider if you develop symptoms, have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19.